So seen as I am on a Disney cruise when this is being posted I decided to schedule a post about my favourite things to do when on a Disney cruise. Be warned that the most of this post will revolve around food. I’m ok with it too!
- One of my most favourite things to do is watch the sunrise and sunsets at sea. I like to sit on a lounger on deck 10 to watch the sunrise with some breakfast. Then I like to watch the sunset on deck 4 with ice cream. So basically relaxing and food pretty much sums up this portion. It is so pretty too.
- Mixology classes. This is an extra that you have to pay for and costs $25 currently but it is so worth it. You learn how to make certain cocktails and a shot. You learn to muddle and layer and it is great fun. You can sign up once you get on board or if you join your Facebook group before the cruise usually somebody organises one for the whole group. Also if like me you are a lightweight then you will be a bit tipsy when you’re leaving.
- While on the cruise they will have a towel animal class and as boring as it sounds it is so much fun. When you come back to your room after dinner your stateroom host will have turned down your beds and left you a towel animal. You learn how to make them in this class and it is a good way to spend some time and believe me when I tell you folding the towels is a lot harder than it looks.
- Pirate night is a party night that has special menu in the dining rooms, a stage show deck party and fireworks at sea. Lots of people dress up in full pirate gear and the atmosphere is fantastic. Total Disney experience. There is also a late night buffet and you have to try the crepes and turkey legs!
- Castaway Cay is Disney’s private island in the Bahamas. It is a little piece of paradise and seriously you can’t help but be happy on the island. There is a family beach and an adult only beach as well as Pelican Plunge which is a floating platform that you swim out to that has two water slides. The water is so clear and the snorkeling in the lagoon is fun. There are so many other things to do as well. The restaurant on the island also has Mahi Mahi and Corn on the Cob that is delicious.
Well that is it for today, also if you ever get the chance try a Disney Cruise. You will not regret it!
Until next time, let your gypsy soul wander.